Photo Tour on Koh Samui with PRO photographerDate of publication: 07 Feb 2019 | Updated: 13 Nov 2019
Ordinary honeymoon photo shoot is often restricted due to time, territory limits, etc. In order to eliminate these boundaries, I created a special package that allows you to enjoy the beautiful views of Koh Samui and get a lot of photos without being in hurry.
Table of content
How's the photo tour going?
On this day, our main concern is not to hurry. It is completely your day and you can start and spend it whenever you wan. This package includes the services of a make-up stylist who will come to your hotel at a convenient time for you. As soon as she's done doing your hair and makeup, we'll hit the road.
If you think that you don't need makeup, I suggest to read next post about "why do you need makeup"
Time and duration
We start in the morning at any time convenient for you, finish too. But since this is still a ”photo" tour, we need light to get beautiful photos. And whiIe I can flash you even in total darkness, the background should be illuminated by natural light. Sunset on Koh Samui is around 6-7 PM (depending on the season). Thus, we will finish the photo shoot with beautiful sunset photos.
Locations for photo tour
This tour can be called private. You can fully control the start time, the end of the tour and of course the lunch time. After all, we will travel all day and obviously get hungry.
In the morning, while the makeup artist will finish your makeup and hairstyle, we will discuss all the locations that you would like to visit. Throughout the day, if you do not hurry, we will visit from 5 to 8 different places. It all depends on the location of your hotel and the start time of the tour.
Having lived on the island for a long time I studied the island up and down. Your choice will be the best places:
- Beaches. I.e., Ko Samui is an island, this type of locations is nearly mandatory. But it will certainly not be popular and crowded beaches such as Chaweng and Lamai. At your service there will be a few deserted quiet beaches, with lots of coconut trees, which are presented to you when someone says the phrase “tropical beach”. The island has several such beaches and some of them are so different from other places that it is amazing how they have not yet been included in all the lists of the best beaches. This is partly due to the fact that in its majority there is a rocky and shallow bottom. But for a beautiful picture they are perfectly suitable.
- Rocks. About 80% of Koh Samui coast are beaches. But there are places where the rock comes out to the water, forming gorgeous views of the rocky shores. This location can also be in the list of places.
- Temples. Thailand is a religious country. 95% of the population are Buddhists. And Buddhist temples are different, authentic and must see.
- Waterfalls. Most of the waterfalls on Koh Samui are not as big as you might think. But the combination of falling water with a rocky cliff creates magnificent views and backgrounds for a any photo shooting.
- Groves and jungle. The history of Koh Samui begins with the coconut business. And all the coconut trees that you will see on the island are planted by hand. This can be seen on the straight rows of growing trees. Therefore, it is not difficult to dive in some such a grove and take photos surrounded by tall coconut trees, at the same time enjoying the view and cool shady palm garden.
- Cultural center. A different category of points possible to visit are places where there are many statues that are surrounded by the jungle. This combination looks great in the photos. Almost all of these places are unique to the whole of Thailand, not to mention Samui.
In any case, the main purpose of this tour will be to spend the day in a fun way, easy and carefree, getting a lot of positive emotions and a "sightseeing tour " from me. And of course a lot of photos.