Your Photographer on Samui
Let's enjoy the shoot together
It is easier to take perfect photographs when you are relaxed and in a natural state enjoying your time and experience. You don't need to be a model to look good in photos. Most of my customers are regular people who have never done professional photo shoots before. This is my skill to creating friendly, comfortable atmosphere for you. I will capture your natural beauty and create lasting memories that you will cherish forever.
In my wedding photography, I aim to help you recall what you felt on this special day and share that with your family and friends.Look at portfolio
What could be nicer and happier moments spent together with a family? A family photoshoot on Samui will allow you to remember those happy, sunny moments for a lifetime.Look at portfolio
Individual photo shoot with a professional photographer will help you show your best side and conceal some flaws if you have them.Look at portfolio
Missing out opportunity on a swimwear photo shoot in while visiting such tropical beach island would be a significant oversight.Look at portfolio
Photo shoot with your loved one is the perfect way to spend time and enjoy the views on a tropical island and take many tender and candid photographs.Look at portfolio
Take pictures in the hall or do a yoga pose on the beach surrounded by tropical trees. Any options will help you memorize your yoga achievements. And give you content for your portfolio as a yoga teacher or coach.Look at portfolio
... he made our photoshoot very fun and relaxed
★★★★★Carlos and JimenaThanks for a great experience! you were really fun to work with, very funny, but professional at the same time! We had some ideas of pics we wanted and you work through all of them as we expected! we will have the best memories of our wedding thanks to you; the photos were wonderful!
★★★★★Peggy ShumDimas is a caring, energetic and artistic photographer. He checked my perference, costume and made the photo shoot a story telling process and customized one. He is gifted with camera eye and able to capture your best angle. It's my pleasure to work with him. His work brings back my memories and laughters of the amazing holiday.
★★★★★Sharmeen ShroffDimas has been photographing our family for the past 4 years. He’s always been incredibly patient with us and makes sure we get all the shots we want. His photos are fantastic and I have no hesitation recommending his services!
★★★★★Christopher Madden-McKeeMy partner and I had the privilege of having Dimas take us for a proposal photo shoot in Koh Samui. We enjoyed it so much that we went for another photo shoot the next day! Dimas is a very talented photographer and he has a relaxed and funny personality to put you at ease and create some very special photos. I would highly recommend Dimas as a photographer!
★★★★★Candice & PatrickWe had an enjoyable photo session with Dimas. I am not a photogenic person and somehow get a little nervous when I see the camera. Dimas was very professional and a real artist. He learnt our face; put us at ease and taught us how to pose to look perfect. We turned out had a lot of fun during the photo shooting. Thanks again Dimas!
Portrait photographer based on Koh Samui
Full support for posing
People who want natural and candid photos come to me. They often have no experience of posing. I will help and guide you and this will help create a positive mood. This will allow you to enjoy the process and as a result produce lively, beautiful pictures. During the shoot, I'll guide you so the pictures look natural and uncontrived. Do not worry as my experience and expertise will make you feel comfortable and at ease throughout the photo shoot.
I believe that quality is more important than quantity. My goal when I process photos is to get natural colors, without feeling like they have been changed.
I’ve been living and working on Koh Samui Island for many years. My local knowledge means that I can suggest perfect locations for any kind of photoshoot.
Let's do it!
Your photoshoot will be a positive experience. The communication will be lively and I will help you to enhance your good emotions. I would love to hear about your hopes and expectations of a Koh Samui photoshoot.
Some questions to me
Are you the best photographer on Koh Samui?
It's not for me to judge, that's better to get an outside opinion. My clients always enjoy and are satisfied with the shooting. But they chose my style of photography, and that means we are on the same page. If you trust the photographer, it is a greater probability of good result of photo shoot. All reviews on my site are from real customers.
What kind of photos are you doing on Koh Samui?
- Wedding photo shoots. Full wedding photo shoots you can see on the gallery page. There are the best-picked photos and the whole story of the wedding day, from getting ready to the cake cutting.
- Portraits and beach photography. Visit Koh Samui island and didn't take pictures of yourself on the beach is almost a sin. If you are not satisfied with your selfies, I will make you honest and lively portraits and lifestyle photos.
- Family and children photos. Family and children photos. Happy children are running along a beach and playing on the shore. It is the exact moment that you want to remember after a family trip to Samui. And some candid family shots with the whole family. Am I right?
- Real estate and interior photos. It is not enough only to buy or build a villa to start renting it out. Before people book it, they would like to see it. Professional photography of each room, great interior details, and general views will help promote your business.
What kind of photographer you are?
- Portrait photographer. At the beginning of my career, I realized that portrait photography is the greatest photography kind. Each person is so unique and interesting that even taking a picture of the same person every time I get emotional feedback and fill up with positive energy.
- Wedding photographer. So many elements are concentrated on this specific day, making it truly unique and interesting. Newlyweds fill this day with their details, create comfort, and are specially prepared. This day is important in their lives. And I love to be part of this day and catch all the real moments of their happiness and worries.
- Family photographer. As a family photographer, my main aim is to become the best friend to kids. Only in this way, they share real emotions and truly smile, and I can turn that into cute children portraits.