How to organise vacation on Koh SamuiDate of publication: 04 Jan 2019
It is no secret that Thailand is one of the most popular honeymoon and vacation destinations, but many questions remain open.
I suggest everyone to organise their vacation in the following manner, based on my experience, so to speak:
1. The first days is for recovery and acclimatization.
2. A couple of days for sightseeing tour of the island.
- Big Budha Samui is the most famous attraction on Koh Samui, 12 meter statue Of the Golden Buddha.
- Observation ground, from which you can see the whole stretch of Chaweng beach. You can make a beautiful panoramic photo on the background of the turquoise sea and white sandy beaches.
- Wat Plai Laem is a temple complex of several buildings, the most interesting is a statue of multi-armed Chinese goddess and big Chinese Buddha ("Thick" Buddha). Many colorful buildings and sculptures, a small pond in which a huge amount of fish.
- Waterfall Namuang is a 2-level waterfall, impressive size.
3. In the middle of the holiday is the best time to find vacation photographer for memorize your trip with great photos.
If you don't think about it in advance, then it can be difficult to find available one.
At the beginning you will not have time to sunbathe and recover, and the end is always a turmoil.
4.The last days of vacation are better to spend on something to fully enjoy the sea, beaches.
And of course, use sun-protective cream. Always! Even when it is cloudy. Sunburns on your face and shoulders are very difficult to edit in Photoshop.
It often happens that couples come absolutely without a clear plan and only by the end of the holiday hurry to organize a shooting or catch something.
In my opinion it is better to plan everything in advance. What do you think?